Friday, September 30, 2005

Yeah, but no more doggy breath

I cannot possibly begin to accurately describe the face that a dog makes when a Listerine breath strip starts to melt on her tongue*. But I can tell you it sent me into absolute hysterics.

Inasmuch as a dog can wrinkle up her nose, she did. Boy, did she. it was like someone had put 2 pieces of string on her upper lips, right near the front, and then pulled up. Wrinkled her whole lip right up to her nose. That was funny. But what may have sent me over the edge was The Look. She walked away a few steps, presumably to finish what she thought was going to be a treat. And she turned her head and looked at us over her shoulder, with a look that very clearly said, "That was just mean."

And you know, then she came back for more. Funny, cute, but not always bright.

Now I know how to bring about a laugh if I ever need one. AND it gives her minty-fresh breath.



*Cute Blonde Boy was getting one out for himself, and she was making a pest of herself, insistent that whatever it was, she wanted some too. So, we obliged. Didn't force it on her. Her own darn fault.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nichelle mused...

That sounds about as funny as the time I gave my dog Pop Rocks...I thihk I almost peed my pants!!

Fri Sept 30, 12:59:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Peed your pants? Man, that's almost what I thought was going to happen to PammyJean there.

Fri Sept 30, 04:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home