Tuesday, October 11, 2005

IQ - The List

Do you remember the Friends episode where Ross & Rachel make up their Freebie List? The list of 5 celebrities they're allowed to sleep with, without the other one getting upset? Ross has 6 on his list, eliminates Isabella Rosselini to cut it down to 5, and then she shows up in Central Perk. Occasionally, I think about who would be on my List (makes watching "Entertainment Tonight" a little more interesting, dontcha know).

So last night, as I'm checking the online guide to see whether Leno or Letterman has more interesting guests, I find myself in a quandary. Letterman has Orlando Bloom, who is absolutely on my List. And, though his hair is a bit shaggy just now from the "Pirates of the Caribbean" shoot, I'm interested in hearing about his new film, "Elizabethtown."

Just in case, I check Leno. He's got Keira Knightley, who is my same-sex girlfriend. At some point, someone I was discussing the List with decided that the list should have 5, plus one of the same sex. And Keira's my plus one. Just adorable, isn't she? So, I switched back & forth. Watched Leno/Keira for a bit, hearing about the new "Pirates" film from her, then when they went to commercial, flipped to Dave & 'Lando. So, this leads me to today's Insightful Question:

Who's on your list? And try your best to give me a plus one. It's okay to have a man-crush (though it's perfectly okay if you don't), or to think you might consider kissing another girl (oh, all the guys' ears just perked up).

I'll start you off (and mine changes from time to time; this is today's version) :
  • Orlando Bloom
  • Will Smith
  • Colin Firth
  • Craig Ferguson
  • John Hannah Brad Pitt (how did I forget him?!? Must've been pre-caffeine kick-in)
  • Keira Knightley

Alright, I'm waiting......(and don't worry, it's not like we're going to laminate these or anything)


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Okay, The List for me is, in no particular order:

- Jessica Alba
- Salma Hayek
- Angelina Jolie
- Beyonce
- Mandy Moore

As for the plus one, I'm having a hard time picking just one from my many man-crushes. ;-)

Tue Oct 11, 11:17:00 am  
Blogger Pat Angello mused...

OK, CBB - I like the way you think:

- Jessica Alba
- Salma Hayek
- Kirsten Dunst
- Evangeline Lily
- Megyn Price

SSBF would have to be, um, Steve Carell just because he's so dang funny!

Tue Oct 11, 12:14:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Okay, Katy says...

Ed Kowalczyk (lead singer of LIVE)
Matthew McConaughey-hey!
Keanu Reeves (laugh if you must!)
Kevin Spacey (yes, I know he's gay!)
Mandy Patinkin (Yes, I know he's 53!)
And my lady friend will have to be Selma Hayek!

Tue Oct 11, 12:21:00 pm  
Blogger Nichelle mused...

Oooh, let's see - 1 and 2 are always set, 3-5 are up for discussion depending on the day, and I have yet to change the +1 ('cause I havent seen anyone better)....

John Taylor (Duran Duran bassist)
Will Smith
Mel Gibson (yeah, he's wacked out now, but MMMM-MMMMM!!)
Brad Pitt
John Bon Jovi
Halle Berry

'Nough said. :-)

Tue Oct 11, 03:33:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

The list in no particular order, cause having steak everyday isn't always what you want.

Bai Ling
Angelina Jolie
Gisele Bundchen
Milla Jovovich
Rosario Dawson

As for the +1, I have men that I admire, but I can't...ah shit George Clooney.

Okay Ms. Blogstress, who would you, in lack of proper English, who would you hate F*#! ?

Tue Oct 11, 06:16:00 pm  
Blogger Sus mused...

Craig Fergie, eh? He's cute in that silly fun cutie way.

Mandy Moore??? Beyonce??? ICK ICK ICK

Keanu's a pretty darn good actor when he's not playing Mr. Wooooo

Kevin Spacey is gay?? Why am I always the last to find these things out?

My list:

Viggo Mortensen (duh!)
Liam Neeson
Ralph Fiennes
Elijah Wood (my obligatory "robbing the cradle" boy)
Colin Firth
and...damn do I have to keep it to 5?

And my lesbian lover will one day be Juliette Binoche. *heavy sigh*

Fri Oct 14, 12:36:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Kirsten Dunst
Halle Berry
Drew Barrymore
Shania Twain
Mariah Carey

no plus one. Don't want to even want to go there.

Fri Oct 14, 11:46:00 am  
Blogger Pat Angello mused...

OK, I'm trying to figure out how I listed Kirsten Dunst instead of Elisha Cuthbert. It must be the "supplements."

Mon Oct 17, 01:25:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Well…..Put me down for
Kenny Chesney (tight jeans…yummm)
Tim McGraw (tighter jeans)
Richard Gere (love that grey hair)
Tom Selleck
Kevin Costner

and for my same sex gal…Drew Barrymore (love her eyes).

Thu Oct 20, 02:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home