Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Tasty treat, or baneful broth?

So, I bought a box of Fla•Vor•Ice pops last night, and stuck them in my freezer. Yes, I realize there's nothing natural about them (despite the claim on the package of "With Real Fruit Juice!"). I luurrrvve them on a hot summer day.

Got home, stuck them in the freezer, and then on my way out the door this morning, I decided that it might be nice to have a couple of these at work (you know, to get me ready for when the sub-arctic A/C kicks in, about 3:00). I tore off a strip -- one of each color -- and noticed that they were all frozen except the blue one, which still looked just as much like windshield washer fluid as it did when it went into the Maytag last night.

So, that got me to wondering.....is it possible that it really IS windshield washer fluid? 'Cuz that stuff doesn't freeze til something like -20° F. The I went to get a tasty frozen treat from my tiny work fridge just now, and the blue one is frozen.

Powerful little fridge, that. Managed to freeze windshield washer fluid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home