Monday, July 04, 2005

Is this really necessary?

I already have Mumblings, so why do I need to supplement it with a blog? Well, perhaps I'll be more prone to drop a line here when I just have a Tiny Thought, instead of waiting until I can work up an entire Mumbling. And I kinda like the idea that you, Dear Reader (gotta think up a better Nickname for you, since that one seems to have been in use by a certain newspaper columnist for several decades now) can add your comments to my musings.

I have several friends who already blog (Psycho Kitty, Andrew, Patrick, Stiffa), and I like being able to add a comment. And I like the thought that perhaps I can learn from this -- I mean, other than the learning I already gain from getting these thoughts in writing.

No promises on the frequency here, but we'll give it a shot. And I'm counting on you give me what-for when I'm negligent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home