Monday, July 18, 2005

My eyes! My eyes!

Aaack! I was looking through an e-mail digest of a Harry Potter Yahoo group I belong to, and though there was a "Spoiler" warning, there wasn't enough space between that and the actual spoiler. I saw something that made my heart sink. Dammit. Now I have to sit here all day before I can go home and read as fast as ever I can, to see if maybe somebody wasn't just being (a) really mean or (b) really stupid.

Just as I was starting to warm up to Ms. Rowling's storyline, with some of the recent developments I"d just gotten to, and had actually clutched the book to my chest and said -- out loud -- "I love this book!!"

I hate not being a speed reader....oh, wait....that's what got me in this little pickle to begin with, wadn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home