Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What a slacker.

I just took a little look-see, to see how much of a slacker I've been, and Wow.

I just haven't had that many creative thoughts running through my head, begging to be blogged. That, and I've been keeping myself occupied by spending time with the CBB and The Girls (his dog and mine, who are a handful when left to their own devices), working, drumming and Passion Partying.

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still here, and I promise I'll get back to being witty again someday.

Well, if I ever was in the first place, that is.

2 Comments:

Blogger DodysWorld mused...

LOL! Yeah - such a slacker with all the CBB, CBD and CBD (cute black dog and cute brown dog) and all the rest that makes up "the life of PammyJean."

Now get reading on the book club book!! ;-)

Wed Mar 22, 09:45:00 am  
Blogger Nichelle mused...

you're not as big a slacker as me.... ;-)

Sun May 21, 08:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home