Monday, November 28, 2005

Dear Santa...

Well, despite the amazing weather we've had recently, it's time for me to get into the holiday swing of things. And that means taking a cue from my friend Nichelle, and creating a wish list.

For those of you that didn't have me on your gift list, don't worry -- I'm totally not asking for anything. Lord knows I have enough as it is -- including the one thing that I've secretly asked for each year, and haven't found in the aisles of Target or online at Amazon: a beau.

But for those of you who might have been thinking of exchanging gifts with me anyway, and just can't keep track of what it is that I'm interested in this year, here's a little list of ideas. It feels to me like begging, but I know how much I appreciate Nichelle's list, so here 'tis:

Dear Santa....

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat Angello mused...

OK, so yer typing in Canadian now?

BTW, who won your contest?

Mon Nov 28, 01:28:00 pm  
Blogger Sus mused...

Have you seen "Spanglish?" I really liked it a lot and thought it was one of the performances of Sandler & Leoni.

Wed Nov 30, 02:33:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home