Tuesday, August 09, 2005

IQ - At least it's not Leo Sayer.

Alright, I was going to forward one of those cutesy e-mails that asks you a bazillion questions about yourself, and you have to answer and send it on to a plethora of other people. Mostly, I'm dying to see The CBB's answers. But I thought what I'd do is this:
I'll post one question, every so often, and see if anyone's willing to Comment with their answer. I really am interested in what you have to say about these, so don't be shy, step on up.

#8: What is your most embarrassing CD?


I'll start:

Paula Abdul, "Forever Your Girl". Although I still like it, so it's not that embarrassing....

Now you.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sus mused...

Well, being as I'm not actually embarrassed by any CD's I own...I wouldn't own 'em if I was! On that note, the CD's that others have been aghast at include: Barry Manillow, Saturday Night Fever, John Denver & the Muppets Christmas.

Wed Aug 10, 12:27:00 am  
Blogger Pat Angello mused...

That's easy - John Tesh "The Games"

Wed Aug 10, 11:08:00 am  
Blogger PammyJean mused...

Ladies & gentlemen, we may have a winner.

Can anyone beat John Tesh for sheer shame factor?

Wed Aug 10, 11:10:00 am  
Blogger Andrew mused...

It’s long since been ‘disappeared’ but long ago I had an Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark LP (what’s a CD?) which I bought in a futile attempt to impress a girl I knew who happened to like them.

Wed Aug 10, 03:26:00 pm  
Blogger PammyJean mused...

Andrew, dear......you didn't even know me then.

Are you implying that an OMD CD might be one to hide under the sofa when company comes over? Perish the thought....

Wed Aug 10, 03:30:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

hmmm....Barry Manilow Greatest Hits, Abba Greatest Hits, Restless Heart (about as 'country' as I'm EVER going to get - and I have 2 cd's from them)....eeeesh.

Thu Aug 11, 01:02:00 pm  
Blogger Sus mused...

He's embarrassed about an OMD album??? Goodness that album may probably be worth mucho dinero now!

And I've got to agree with ya, Pat's John Tesh confession is gonna be a hard one to beat!!

Thu Aug 11, 09:17:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

How about the Spice Girls, or Aqua (I'm a Barbie Girl song)? I think my teenage feminine side came out when I bought those.

Thu Aug 11, 10:36:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I'm sure I have a few others, but the one embarrassment that comes to mind initially is: Ricky Martin.

Fri Aug 12, 11:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home