Monday, March 19, 2007

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I have cleared the tears from my eyes, I can type.

I have just reserved a smart.

After 8+ years of wishing, wanting, dreaming and e-mailing the company to say "Can I have one now?" I FINALLY received the e-mail I'd been waiting for.

I went through a very short registration process, gave them my credit card to put $99 on (to hold my place in line, to order one when they're ready for me), and then got this page:





I wasn't able to state a preference for my ABSOLUTE favorite color of smart (lime green), but if I had to go with the red, I'd be just fine with that.

I'll be looking to get a cabrio (ever-so-cute!), so I'll hafta stock up on sunscreen. :)

Keep an eye on this space for more updates.

'Scuse me while I step outside to let out another squeal of absolute joy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous mused...

rHey Lady,

Congratulations! That is fantastic news. Yippy! How are you doing...I'm feeling very out of touch. Give me a call or I'll give you one this week. Yea! Smart Car!

Sara

Mon Mar 19, 01:00:00 pm  
Blogger DodysWorld mused...

EEEEEE! or since it's a small car, should it be eeeee.

Congrats! When you get it, watch out for that mean guy on the highway near Castle Rock.

Mon Mar 19, 06:23:00 pm  
Blogger Sus mused...

I'm coming to Denver when you get it!!

Tue Mar 20, 10:54:00 am  
Blogger davegannon mused...

I thot I just posted but it's not here so here I go again:
CONGRATS on the new Smart Car. You are so lucky. They are awesome. I want one too. I could probably fit in the back of my station wagon right now! When does yours arrive?
I think the Lime Green would be swell as well.

Sun Apr 08, 03:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home