Friday, August 12, 2005

IQ - ...well, besides a blue ribbon, that is...

In light of this weekend's Highland Games, today's Insightful Question comes not from any e-mail quiz, but from my own experience. Anyone who's ever worn a kilt has had The Question put to them, and some of us have a stash of interesting answers.

In response to the time-honored question of "What do you wear under your kilt?", what's your favorite answer (if you've been asked, yourself), or what answer would you most like to hear (if approaching an attractive kilt-wearer)?

Mine is tried and true:

"My shoes."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous mused...

"You show me yours and I'll show you mine"

"Gimme your hand"

"Old Spice"

"Give me a dollar and I'll show you". Although gas prices have readily gone up, so maybe a 5 spot now.

Fri Aug 12, 05:29:00 pm  
Blogger PammyJean mused...

I was so disappointed to not have anyone (specifically, anyone of the male persuasion) ask me this yesterday. I could have used the answer that I got from a fellow tenor drummer:

"Same as you -- black lace underwear."

Ah, well.

Mon Aug 15, 11:35:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

A good pair of Cameron genes.

Craig

Tue Aug 16, 03:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home