Thursday, August 18, 2005

IQ - You sweet thang....

You ready? Here's today's Insightful Question:

You're at the theater, and you've got the obligatory popcorn and ginormous soda. Presuming this is the non-existant Dream Theater, what candy do you take into the show with you?

As for me, I think I'll grab a box of gummi bears (but they'd better be free of any actual fruit juice, fer Pete's sake). And you'll see me holding them up to the screen to determine which ones are the white ones -- I save those for last.

"Haribo macht Kinder froh....Jungen ünd Mädchen liebt es so!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Sus mused...

Reese's Pieces! Always! Well, whenever I actually buy candy at the theatre which is pretty much never. But if I did, it'd be ET's candy.

Thu Aug 18, 06:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Junior Mints. Chocolaty and minty....mmmm. Now I"m wondering, if Juniors mints are the offspring, hence Junior, then are the parents of mixed race? The father being "chocolate" and the mother being "minty". hmmmm... I bet the creators of South Park could figure it out.

Thu Aug 18, 09:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home