Wednesday, August 17, 2005

IQ - Oh, how I wish.....

Spent a lovely evening at the BB King concert last night, with Cute Blonde Boy, and as I noticed the first star in the sky, and the waxing moon, it occured to me that I hadn't wished on the evening star. I usually don't. I do wish to the moon pretty frequently, though. So from that, here comes today's Insightful Question:

What do you wish upon?

As for me, my favorites are a shooting star (where I lick my right thumb, press it into my left palm and wish as hard as I can -- must've gotten this from a book I read in about 3rd grade) and wishing on a stray eyelash. Odd, I know, but there you have it.

I'll not ask what you wish for, as everyone knows that negates the wish.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I'll occasionally do the "Star light, star bright..." thing. Always gotta make sure it's not Venus I'm wishing upon. Hmm, great. Now I have Jiminy Cricket singing through my head...

Thu Aug 18, 09:52:00 am  
Blogger PammyJean mused...

And if it ends up being Venus, just switch from humming Jiminy Cricket to Frankie Avalon....

Thu Aug 18, 09:54:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Not Bananarama?

Thu Aug 18, 03:45:00 pm  
Blogger Sus mused...

ok, you two got me....what's up with not wishing on Venus? Don't think I've ever heard of that before.

Oh and being as it'll be a full-moon this week, that's a good time to meditate on things ya want to grow or move forward on...hint hint hint

Thu Aug 18, 06:42:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home